Friday 23 April 2010

Live Life Slowly

My quest is to live life more slowly and sustainably, loving every minute....xx
Now readers....... how I ramble on again.....! 
Does anyone know of any vintage rallies on locally this Springtime?



Might have to  drag the very beautiful "Maisy Morris Minor" out because as you may know she does love to poke her little nose into new places...... I call her "Polly" polly poke nose.... x
Now I love a good restoration project and resurrecting something other people see as rubbish to me is a lot of fun.... x
Recycling something that may have ended up in the landfill is so rewarding...x
This weekend is mine. I'm off work... well my proper job! It's a major chill out and I'll be painting, kind of distressing, upholstering.....stuff.....!
Much love...xxxxx
PS.. I would love to hear from you. x

Remember a single Fleur in a home can bring a lot of beauty.....x
That's all! x